Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Friends of Scouting and Rechartering

Why does Friends of Scouting and Rechartering have to come on the same month?  I am in charge of both this year and have been scrambling to get it all done!

I am glad the Friends of Scouting is available online this year though.  I was able to create routes and route leaders from past years donors to get all organized, which was very nice!  Unfortunately when you go to print the donation slips, they all come out in alphabetical order, not grouped by route!  I would think whoever is making their web pages and stuff should be able to fix that!

Rechartering is good because it gives us the chance to make sure our records are up to date and everyone has the trainings they all need.  It is also online this year and it's nice to be able to move scouts from the scout troop to the Varsity Team without having to enter their info all over again!

I just wish they both didn't come in the same month! They're both due this week in fact!  It looks like I'll be able to get it done, but I wouldn't have been able without the help of my sweet wife!

No comments: